Polo Ralph Lauren
The Iconic Polo Bear Sweater
The Polo Bear made his debut in 1991. In the decades since, he has mingled with international celebrities, been written about by the press, and made countless appearances in the World of Ralph Lauren. On this fine wool mélange sweater, he is dressed in signature Polo style, donning loafers, jeans, a concho belt, and an American flag sweater—itself part of the Polo Icons collection.
- Regular Fit: a slightly trim silhouette. 2" wider at the chest than our Slim Fit.
- Size medium has a 26½" body length, a 17½" shoulder, a 21" chest, and a 25" sleeve length. Sleeve length changes ½" between sizes.
- Long sleeves with rib-knit cuffs.
- Signature Polo Bear and "RL" intarsia-knit at the front.
- Rib-knit hem.
- 97% wool, 1% camel hair, 2% other fibers.
- Hand wash. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.